Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wedding/Honeymoon





We were married December 30, 2008 in the Seattle Temple. We went to Leavenworth, Washington for our honeymoon for 6 days. We stayed at the Alpen Rose Inn. The Inn was beautiful and the service was amazing! It is family owned and you can tell! We had hot chocolate delivered to our room an hour before breakfast. Breakfast was a buffet that was free. We also had free candelight dessert. We toured Leavenworth and went on a private sleigh ride on New Years Day 2009! It was beautiful! I had just snowed the night before and the sky was clear. The pictures were just amazing. The horse was named Bob! After the sleigh ride we enjoyed some complimentary hot chocolate by the fire! On Saturday, we had an hour massage each in the hotel room which I needed very much (I'm easy for the knots)! We returned home on Sunday afternoon and missed Leavenworth by Monday morning!

No comments: