Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anabell's First

My niece Anabell turned 1 on September 22, 2010.  We had her first birthday party on August 22nd, 2010.  We had it a month early because her father, Ross (Ron's brother and #3 in the Krotzer lineup), was set to deploy to Kuwait for 4 months just a few days later.  Anabell had a really good turn out for her first birthday.  She got a ton of presents.  We had her birthday at Round Table Pizza.
Anabell loves Tinkerbell and therefore dressed like a fairy.  She was the cutest fairy. 


She had a big cake for everyone to share and 1 small (Tinkerbell of course) cake for her to eat.  It is tradition for the first birthday that they get to play with their cake.  I think Anabell took this tradition to the next level.  She has definitely got something from the Krotzer side that puts our families first birthday to shame.  She didn't just play with the cake, she obliterated the cake!  It was everywhere and I'm sure that a week after her party they were still washing green frosting out of her hair. 
Doesn't know what to do
Tasting
This is when she realized she likes cake

first birthday + sugar high = one obliterated cake

loving the sugar high
then comes the crash and the final product
Not too bad for her first birthday.  She got some energy back when she started opening presents.  And she got presents!  Ron and I bought her like 10 outfits that I had bought on clearance over the past year, a Tinkerbell toy from the first Tinkerbell movie, her Halloween costume (ladybug), and some books.  I think she got another years worth of clothes for her birthday.  She had a lot of fun.  Here is a picture of Ron and I with Anabell.                                                                                                                                                         

No comments: