A while back, we had some neighbors move and they didn't want to take their patio furniture with them so they gave them to Jean. Jean already had a lot of patio furniture so they were passed to us since we were buying our first house. When we got them they were already old, somewhat rusty and FREE!! We know how I like to shop. They were a light cream color with blue cushions. This time I did take before and after pictures! Here is what they looked like before.
Since I had already bought all the paint for the inside and outside of the house, I had a color scheme going. I did some sanding and spray painting, and SEWING! I got a sewing machine for my birthday/house warming gift from Jean and Roger. My very first time on a sewing project and this is how the chairs turned out after wards.
I'm pretty pleased. Combine that with the swing that Ron bought me for my birthday and I really enjoyed sitting in my new yard on those nice days!

No comments:
Post a Comment