Friday, April 8, 2011

Seattle Mariners: Opening Night

Date:  Friday April 8th, 2011.  Today.



I love the Seattle Mariners and today is Opening Night.  Am I going to the game?  No.  Am I going to watch it on TV?  Nope.  Instead I will be playing Bunco with my family and friends.  Don't get me wrong, I really do love the Mariners but this week is spring break and I needed to fit in a family game night somewhere.  And don't get me wrong, we are still celebrating Opening Night!  I have spent countless hours yesterday and today perfecting a recipe for all of us to enjoy!  Is it perfected?  No.  But it is pretty and it is pretty tasty.  You're curious aren't you?  Well, here it is!  My Seattle Mariners:  Opening Night dessert for family game night!

Okay, now I know that the color is a little bit "off" but I am working with food here so you have to give me a break.  If you do, I'll give you a cupcake...  Tempting I know!  Best of all, they don't just look pretty.  Look at how moist they are!



 That Mariner goodness goes all the way through!


They are delicious too!  So, while you all are at home or at the the stadium watching the game just remember that those Krotzers are enjoying some mighty tasty Mariners Cupcakes!

1 comment:

Ray Ray said...

wish i could be there... =[ and they look amazing