Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday, December 30, Ron and I celebrated our fourth anniversary!  I can't believe that it's been four years, and yet, I can't believe that it's only been four years.  We kept saying that it felt like we've always been married.  That's a good thing, right?  

We started off the day with homemade waffles from Ron's new waffle maker that I got him for Christmas.  



The waffles turned out to be so delicious!

After breakfast we played video games for a while then headed out to go to dinner and movie.  We went to Red Robin for dinner.  It was so good!  I've never finished a burger at Red Robin until yesterday.  I had eaten only one waffle for breakfast so I was pretty hungry!  We sat in the bar area while we ate lunch so we could watch the game.  Once the Seahawks won, we went to Barnes and Noble and walked around for a bit since we had plenty of time before the movie.  We ended up buying a 2013 calendar to hang up in our dining room that was on clearance for half off!  Not bad.  

We went to go see Cirque Du Soliel's new movie "World's Away" that is in theaters.  We had gotten some movie tickets for Christmas so we were excited to be able to go see it!  It was in 3D which was worth it.  As good as it was, going to see them in person is that much better!  One of our Christmas gifts for each other was tickets to see the "Amaluna" show in February.  We are so excited because they sell out of tickets so fast and we managed to get two and, BONUS, we received a military discount!  I am so looking forward to going!  This will be their fourth show that we've seen in person!  One show for every year we've been married.  

 
This is the video of the show in February that we are going to.  

We had a wonderful anniversary!  It was made that much more wonderful because we didn't have to pay for anything!  We are looking forward to what this next year will bring!  

No comments: