I know it's the 8th of January and many people already have their New Year's resolutions already written out. It took me forever to think of what I really wanted to accomplish this year. I even debated if I wanted to have any resolutions this year. After much thought here they are:
1) Lose weight. I've been trying to eat healthy and exercising everyday, but nothing worked for me. So, I changed it up a bit and have been doing good. I've lost some weight, but I want to lose a lot more!
2) Remodel our bathroom. I know, it's been on my list for three years now, but this year it will get done! It will. We need a few more items then we will be ready to start the remodel. I like to buy what we need in advance so it doesn't hurt our budget all at once.
3) Of course I want to do well in my classes. This quarter is going to be brutal, but I can do it.
4) This summer I want to reorganize our garage. With all the remodeling, it got out of hand and needs to be cleaned out again. We will be making many more trips to the Goodwill!
5) I want to complete one craft each month. I don't know what they will be, but I really enjoy making crafts for my home and I need to do things that make me happy.
6) And lastly, I want to get pregnant! I know, I know, you're tired of hearing about it. I'm tired of talking about it. But, that doesn't change the fact that it is something I want more than anything. I would love to prove the statistics and doctors wrong (and any other skeptics out there)! I know that if I have faith in my heavenly father, he will bless us.
That is about it for my resolutions. Hopefully next January I will be able to check all six off my list! Keep your fingers crossed, and PRAY!
1 comment:
We are not sick of hearing about it at all :) And good job on losing weight <3
Post a Comment