This year Thanksgiving was fun! This was our first Thanksgiving in our new house. I was so excited! Since everybody had other plans the Krotzer side of the family went out to breakfast in Sumner. Ron had to work the day shift so he did not make it to breakfast. The food was really good! After that I went home and started preparing my first Thanksgiving dinner. We had Desirae and Anabell over as well as my mom and step-dad. I love having the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV while I am getting everything ready. Dinner was at 5pm since Ron gets home from work at 4:30pm. We had brined the turkey earlier that morning and it was DELISH! I think we will be brining our turkey next year too. After dinner we had my favorite Thanksgiving Day dessert, Pumpkin Roll Cake.
After my mom and step-dad went home we dropped Anabell off at Jeans house to stay the night so Desirae and I could do some Black Friday Shopping (one of my favorite holidays too). Ron went to bed around 9 because he had to get up early to go to work. I love him so much for doing that for his family. Desirae and I stayed up and at 11:00pm we went to Walmart. I mostly went to Walmart because is was warm and they had nice picture frames on sale. I also went to help Desirae get what she needed since her and Ross just bought their house and are moving in February. She ended up getting a griddle, waffle maker, tupperware, and picture frames. We weren't allowed to pay for our items until midnight and by 12:06 we were pulling into the Target parking lot! 1 store down! From then on we waited until 4am when Target opened up. Camilla joined us in line and the time flew by after she arrived. Thank you Camilla! We really did enjoy your company! There I got a really nice pink sweater, some movies, Toy Story 3 for Anabell for Christmas, and a piggy bank for Camilla's baby boy that she is about to have! After Target, we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and I was able to get Rons Birthday/Christmas present. We have a kitchen Aid but we have used it so much that when we use it for heavy things like bread dough, its strains the motor. Bed Bath and Beyond had 25% off of your total purchase and their kitchen aids had a $50 mail in rebate so I was able to get Ron a new Kitchen Aid Pro 600 Series! He had been drooling over this particular model for years! Now we can easily make bread! After Bed Bath and Beyond we went to JCPennys where I bought a new skirt and shirt for church, and another shirt for everyday use. Then we headed to Petsmart where I got Campbell her Christmas gift and then it was off to Fred Meyer for my annual sock buying! I love this sale. I was able to get Ron new socks for his birthday as well. I got some new socks for me too but not that many. Ron goes through them like crazy so I always buy him more. We met Jean and Anabell at Fred Meyer and Desirae joined up with them so I checked out and it was homeward bound after that! I made it home by 9am and was in bed by 9:30am for a 3 hour nap....
No comments:
Post a Comment