What would a New Year be without resolutions. With as good as 2010 was to Ron and I, I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring! Here are a few things I wish to accomplish in 2011.
1) I'll start with the obvious. I want to lose weight. I know, right, how original? Well, now that that's out of the way...
2) I want o work out more to help me with #1...
3) I want to put more money in our savings account.
4) I want to remodel the master bathroom. Well, actually I want to remodel both of our bathrooms but I want to keep the New Year Resolution list kinda realistic so I put one bathroom down.
5) Organize the garage. When we moved into the house Ross and Desirae moved into Jeans house and we have been keeping their stuff in our garage. They are moving to Arizona next month so I put organizing the garage on my list. Besides I have Spring Break and Summer Break to do it, right?
6) I want to live more frugal. Over the last few weeks I have been cleaning out the house. I have been giving bags of stuff to the Goodwill and I am sure that once I complete #5 I will have more stuff to donate. I'm hoping this will help me with #3.
7) Contradicting #6 a little, I want to buy a dresser for the Master Bedroom that is big enough for both our clothes. I'm not trying to contradict #6 but right now, I am keeping my clothes in those plastic storage drawers.
8) I want to go to Arizona this year to visit Ross and Desirae and so that I can take Ron to see the Grand Canyon for the first time (for him).
9) Ron and I both want to go on a vacation this year. This is not including Arizona. We have a motive to go to Arizona to visit Ross and Desirae. Our motive for going on vacation is to go touring a city we've never been. We are thinking San Diego/Los Angeles. This year will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment