Just think of how great that ice cream will taste when you're sharing it to celebrate. :) I have no doubt that the Lord will provide for you and your husband in one way or another when it comes to becoming parents. I know how hard it is to have another month pass by without any news, but I also know from experience that good things come to those that trust the Lord. :) Praying for you, my friend.
1 comment:
Just think of how great that ice cream will taste when you're sharing it to celebrate. :)
I have no doubt that the Lord will provide for you and your husband in one way or another when it comes to becoming parents. I know how hard it is to have another month pass by without any news, but I also know from experience that good things come to those that trust the Lord. :) Praying for you, my friend.
Post a Comment